Experience animal wildlife the way it was meant to be, in a natural environment, all from the comfort and safety of your own vehicle. Your family will enjoy our wide variety of wildlife, from majestic bison and nimble big horn sheep to stealthy mountain lions and adorable bear cubs.
What is Bearizona?
Bearizona is a North American wildlife park that allows visitors to drive into the wilderness and witness herd and pack life from the safety and comfort of a private vehicle. Bearizona is an adventure!
Bearizona’s Mission is to promote conservation and preservation through safe, affordable, memorable and educational encounters with North American wildlife in a natural environment.
The Bearizona Wildlife Park is a vehicle for connecting visitors to wildlife and the land in which they inhabit, while using best practices for economic, environmental and social sustainability. Bearizona takes great care in providing animals with large, naturalistic enclosures and plenty of room to roam. Visitors remain in their vehicles while driving more than three miles through the Black Bear, American Burro, Big Horn Sheep, Dall Sheep and Bison enclosures. The educational center will be built during Phase II of construction and will include smaller animal exhibits, a nursery and a walking path. After the completion of Phase II as many as 19 species of North American mammals will reside at Bearizona.
NOW ON EXHIBIT
* BIGHORN SHEEP
* BROWN BISON
* BLACK BEAR
* GRAY WOLF
* RED FOX
* WHITE BISON
* ARCTIC WOLF
* CANADIAN LYNX
* MT. GOAT
* PRAIRIE DOG
* GRIZZLY BEAR
* MOUNTAIN LION
* RIVER OTTER
Hours of Operation:
* From March until January 2011, we will open at 8am daily. Throughout the year our closing time will change based on daylight hours.
* The park is open seven days a week.
* Visitors should allow 1-2 hours for their Bearizona visit.
* Bearizona may close due to inclimate weather.
Visitor Rates During 2011 Season:
* Children age 0-3 years - Free
* Children age 4-12 years - $8
* Adults - $16
* All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person and property.
* All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
* Windows must be closed at all times.
* No smoking on the premises.
* Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
* Non-domestic pets are not allowed on the premises.
* Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance. Commercial rights to all photographs remain the property of Bearizona.
* Visitors can travel through the park with domestic pets enclosed in their vehicle with the windows up.
* In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area, leashed domestic pets can be walked in the parking lot and up to the restrooms, but may not continue towards the animal exhibits.
* Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animal and completely liable for their behavior.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.